Sunday, September 18, 2011

shows

Last night was the first show at COLD HOUSE and it ruled. I can only imagine how fun it'll be when I can drink again. Big thanks to Hyrrokkin, a crazy three piece of insanely talented musicians. It's so rare when I like anything because of the technical ability of a band, but these guys were fucking gnarly. Like a death metal band with color. All of the jazz musicians I know could be trying a lot harder and could (god-forbid) make something original if they put in as much effort to a collaboration as these dudes have.

In label news, we're gonna be lookin for some artists soon. Something based on beats w/ vocals. Think between Lil B & Dan Deacon. Between.

Also happy to announce Scammers started getting some airplay out of town, and also finally broke even on a tour. Shit yea.

Shows:
9/22/11 @ Firehouse - Samantha Glass (Not Not Fun), Scammers, C H R I S
9/29/11 @ Studded Bird - The Body

No comments:

Post a Comment